On top of the common decisions to be made regarding divorce, some couples face additional complex issues and delicate situations that require a more in-depth evaluation. A high-asset divorce could involve tremendously valuable property rights and business ownership as well as potentially hidden assets and more.
At Divorce Done Right, our attorneys have vast experience handling high stakes divorces. As needed, our team employs the assistance of specialists and investigators to address many issues that arise, such as:
- Uncovering hidden assets to ensure fair property division
- Determining the full value of businesses and the value of any interests in a business
- Evaluating securities assets and cash assets such as stocks, bonds, money market accounts and other finances
- Examining real estate not only including the marital home, but also vacation homes, rental properties, income from rental properties and all other real estate investments
- Dividing retirement accounts through qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs) to ensure fair division of benefits from IRAs, 401(k)s, and other deferred compensation
- Addressing child support obligations and concerns related to spousal income
Divorcing couples who have substantial marital assets need to retain legal representation by attorneys who can successfully handle these complex issues. The lawyers at Divorce Done Right are knowledgeable about high-asset divorce situations and the applicable equitable distribution laws. Our team has the resources to ensure our clients receive their fair share of the assets they obtained during marriage.
The lawyers at Divorce Done Right have successfully represented multiple public figures In high-asset divorce cases. Our team understands the delicate nature of divorce, especially when a person’s public image is at stake. We are committed to keeping our clients’ personal business private, and we handle every divorce with the utmost skill, professionalism, and discretion.
Get the representation you need to secure the best possible outcome in your divorce. Call Divorce Done Right at (866) 337-4448 or fill out the online form to schedule a consultation with a member of our team today.